why are there so many “romantic” black and white gifs of tate from american horror story that aint right did you guys pay any attention to that show at all
Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey - Part 1
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $200,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson
There are a million reasons to respect and admire Enter Shikari, and this is one of them. I’ve always hated VIP packages. They didnt exist in this scene when I used to go to shows. So glad Rou isnt afraid to be vocal about it.
don’t listen to these guys but i’m gonna start, this is so damn true
Lillian Weber, a 99-year-old good Samaritan from Iowa, has spent the last few years sewing a dress a day for the Little Dresses For Africa charity, a Christian organization that distributes dresses to children in need in Africa and elsewhere.
Weber’s goal is to make 1,000 dresses by the time she turns 100 on May 6th. So far, she’s made more than 840. Though she says she could make two a day, she only makes one – but each single dress she makes per day is personalized with careful stitchwork. She hopes that each little girl who receives her dress can take pride in her new garment.
He tries so hard no to say, “A big black cock.” Only 15 seconds. Worth the watch.
why does this have so few notes?
omg i came for the big black cock and got a lot more than i expected
THIS. MOTHERFREAKING THIS.
Excuse me as I causally anonymously mail this to all my relatives’ homes
I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again: Equating all Muslims with the Taliban or Al-Quaeda is like equating all Christians with the Westboro Baptist Church or those who bomb abortion clinics.